Back in February, for our inaugural conference, Wellbeing for All in Early Years, we compiled a souvenir brochure for all of the delegates. This brochure has now been re-formatted and is the first edition of a quartely magazine that we will be producing as a free download for the Sector.
This first edition, which is available for free download from our Online Shop is packed full of articles as detailed below:
- Who are EY Matters?
- Look after people who look after the children. Chloe Webster, Pebbles Childcare
- My aims have been achieved. Penny Webb
- Can you remember the last time you looked after yourself? Sonia Mainstone-Cotton
- The Early Years Academy. Aaron Bradbury
- Honey’s Story. Chris Barton
- Dancing with life – the body speaks. Tracy Seed
- The Impact of ‘Toxic Parents’ on Early Years. Emma Davis
- Assertive conversations at work. Imogen Edmunds
- Hydration: The importance of drinking water. Sarah Scotland
- Reviving ancient traditions for the next generation. Sunita Shah
- SNAP – sustainable nurseries against plastic. Louise Lloyd-Evans
- Supporting Transitions in the Early Years. Dr Sue Allingham
- Recognising When Something is Seriously Wrong. Emma Hammett
- The Story behind the Story – Matthew and the Magic Goat. Carmen Powell
- Kinderly’s top tips for supporting children’s wellbeing.
- What is Littlemagictrain? Gina Bale
- A word on Ofsted and the Big Conversation. Tricia Wellings
We are extremely excited to be launching this new magazine and are also delighted to announce Aaron Bradbury as the Editor of future editions, supporting EY Matters in finding relevant, topical and interesting articles.
We hope you will enjoy it, and please do let us know if you would like to contribute, or if there is anything you would like us to cover.
We do have a few copies of the original brochure left, so if you would like a copy, please email: [email protected] and we will post one out to you.